Many Americans work side by side with space aliens who look human — but you can spot these visitors by looking for certain tip-offs, say experts.
They listed 10 signs to watch for:
- Odd or mismatched clothes. “Often space aliens don’t fully understand the different styles, so they wear combinations that are in bad taste, such as checked pants with a striped shirt or a tuxedo jacket with blue jeans or sneakers,” noted Brad Steiger, a renowned UFO investigator and author.
- Strange diet or unusual eating habits. Space aliens might eat French fries with a spoon or gobble down large amounts of pills, the experts say.
- Bizarre sense of humor. Space aliens who don’t understand earthly humor may laugh during a serious company training film or tell jokes that no one understands, said Steiger.
- Takes frequent sick days. A space alien might need extra time off to “rejuvenate its energy,” said Dr. Thomas Easton, a theoretical biologist and futurist.
- Keeps a written or tape recorded diary. “Aliens are constantly gathering information.” said Steiger.
- Misuses everday items. “A space alien may use correction fluid to paint its nails,” said Steiger.
- Constant questioning about customs of co–workers. Space aliens who are trying to learn about earth culture might ask questions that seem stupid, Easton said. “For example, a co-worker may ask why so many Americans picnic on the Fourth of July,” noted Steiger.
- Secretive about personal life–style and home. “An alien won’t discuss domestic details or talk about what it does at night or on weekends,” said Steiger.
- Frequently talks to himself. “An alien may not be used to speaking as we do,so an alien may practice speaking,” Steiger noted.
- Displays a change of mood or physical reaction when near certain high–tech hardware. “An alien may experience a mood change when a microwave oven is turned on,” said Steiger.
The experts pointed out that a co–worker would have to display most if not all of these traits before you can positively identify him as a space alien.