1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
1. Be a yes-man: As a big shot you must possess the ability to...
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Broadcast TV? King of the Hill.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
12:33PM (actually less off than usual -- my lack of time sense amazes people)
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
A little after 10AM (I think -- see above). Checking to see if a friend had picked up a cheque I had left for her.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
*blush* Nakkid Nerds! I could elaborate, but what purpose would it serve?
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans and a tee shirt (big surprise). Actually the same clothes from yesterday, as I haven't showered (putting it off until after some chores).
10. Did you dream last night?
Giving someone a long-winded explanation as to why PETA is nonsensical because they won't adopt animals and they object to animal shelters, why that's like the anti-choice people objecting to abortion but failing to offer to adopt the surplus children.
Obvious fallout from watching the PETA episode of B*llsh*t last night.
11. When did you last laugh? Watching Porn*Star: The Legend of Ron Jeremy, right after B*llsh*t -- the guy's a hoot.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Manatee calendar, wall sconce CF lamps, extra front door, carbon monoxide detector, easel (leaning), stack of drywall (leaning), light switches, outlets. Luckily I wasn't in the bedroom -- there are hundreds of things on the walls in there!
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Hoo boy -- I'll just pick one, okay? A store display made of objects in Ziploc® baggies filled with coloured water, out walking in Dupont Circle with vvalkyri.
14. Last movie you saw?
Fluke -- depressing flick, but just wanted something on whilst I ate breakfast. And Nancy Travis was in it. And Eric Stoltz.
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Big Victorian house. Or perhaps one of these for fizzygeek:
16. Tell me something about you that I don't know
I may be moving to Nebraska.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make procreation a conscious choice, one that takes time and effort (a friend once suggested requiring 30 days of meditation). Allow people to take risks they want to take and understand, and let stupidity have (negative) consequences. This actually boils down to the same thing blueeowyn said.
18. Do you like to dance?
Apparently, as I find myself doing so at odd moments. But I don't seem to go out looking to dance. Hmmm.
19. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
He's actually a shrewd manipulator, advancing an agenda that I violently disagree with, which while insupportable, unreasonable, and nonsensical, isn't technically insane. If more people were actually paying attention, I suspect the general opinion would be that he's the dangerous variety of nutcase.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
It depends on my mood at the moment. Amellia is a recurring favourite, as is Lisa.
21. [Same question for a boy]
At the moment? Wyatt.